Sunday, October 10, 2010

Optional writing topic summary

When writing an extended literary essay you are usually arguing that your perspective-an interpretation, an evaluative judgment, or critical evaluation-is a valid one. In order to do this you need to make sure your thesis is debatable.
When it comes to choosing a topic the best ones are the ones that originate out of your own reading of a work of literature. When doing research some good places to look are the library or the internet.
I have learned some really good writing skills. One of the things that I learned is when to underling a title or put it in quotations. This is something that I will need to change in my essay. I underlined “Superman and Me” , but here it says that it should be in quotes because it is a short story. Another thing I will use in my writing is the header and footer. I will use this to put my name and page numbers on all the pages in my essays.

No comments:

Post a Comment